The Sanat Swing total knee prosthesis system is a Hungarian development. The implantation set ensures minimal invasive operation technique with its innovative instruments. It is available in cemented and cementless versions.
Main characteristics and advantages:
- ensures 155° flexion, „high flex” design
- PS and CR surgical technique
- due to its high intercondylar insertion it allows retrograde femoral nailing
- implant sized can be freely paired in case of CR operation
- side specific femoral component
- the metal components are available in Titanium Nitride coating as well – for metal-sensitive patients