The Vortex polyaxial plate system offers solutions for the whole body with 30 plates and only 3 screws and also ensures cross-referencing between instruments.
The Vortex Distal Radius plate is for the fixation of distal radius fractures. The double row of screws on the head, the opening in the center area, and the wide size range selection undoubtedly make it one of the best radius plates. Available in eared and no ear version.
– polyaxial locking plate system with step free screw insertion in 30 degrees cone
– maximum 3 times correction possibilities upon wrongly determined screw direction
– thinned head, the implant does not irritate soft tissues close to the joint
– rounded contours to protect soft tissues
– plate is capable of minimally invasive surgical technique
– self-tapping but blunt headed screws
– reliable anodized titanium raw material