The Vortex polyaxial plate system offers solutions for the whole body with 30 plates and only 3 screws and also ensures cross-referencing between instruments.
The Vortex Pelvis (VPE) plates are for pelvic fractures, including straight, bent, shaped reconstruction plates and symphysis plate.
– polyaxial locking plate system with step free screw insertion in 30 degrees cone
– maximum 3 times correction possibilities upon wrongly determined screw direction
– thinned head, the implant does not irritate soft tissues close to the joint
– rounded contours to protect soft tissues
– plate is capable of minimally invasive surgical technique
– self-tapping but blunt headed screws
– reliable anodized titanium raw material