The Vortex polyaxial plate system offers solutions for the whole body with 30 plates and only 3 screws and also ensures cross-referencing between instruments.
The Vortex Distal Tibia (VDT) plate is for ankle area fractures. In order to identify predetermined screw directions on the head there are two side specific head targeting blocks and also present is a minimally invasive carbon targeting arm. The plate has got a lockable and breakable (if needed) ear.
– polyaxial locking plate system with step free screw insertion in 30 degrees cone
– maximum 3 times correction possibilities upon wrongly determined screw direction
– thinned head, the implant does not irritate soft tissues close to the joint
– rounded contours to protect soft tissues
– plate is capable of minimally invasive surgical technique
– self-tapping but blunt headed screws
– reliable anodized titanium raw material